The regulations describe the rules by which sales of the products are offered by the shop www.podpisane.pl owned by Katarzyna Heppenstall. Podpisane has been registered as a commercial activity by the President of Warsaw under the number 463145, with the REGON number 141728873 and the NIP number 527-150-99-71
1) Sales are made on the Internet in the form of a remote agreement, between the orderer, an individual over 18 or a company, termed further as the BUYER, and the internet shop podpisane.pl termed as the SELLER.
2) All products available in the shop are produced to order, are manufactued new, without faults and subject to a producer's guarantee.
3) The shop prices include VAT and are gross retail prices in Polish zlotys.
Order and order confirmation
1) Purchases can be made either by persons registered in the shop, or if not registered on a one-off basis providing the order contains the delivery addrss (name and surname, street, post code, city) as well as contact details (name and surname, telephone, e-mail). Registration simplifies and formalises the buying relationship.
2)In the case where false, incomplete or incorrect data is given - the SELLER will try to contact the BUYER to complete or correct it. If no contact is possible then the SELLER can reisgn from the sale agreement
3) The order is realised as follows:
a) where an order is paid by bank transfer - after the shop has confirmation from its bank of full payment received on the account BZBWK 45 1090 1043 0000 0001 1229 7038.
b)where an order is paid through Dotpay.pl - after the shop has received confirmation of authorisation by Dotpay.pl
4) An order received from a BUYER is confirmed by e-mail. The order confirmation shows the products ordered, the full cost of the transaction, and for payments by bank transfer, the bank account number to which the payment should be made. The BUYER must carefully check that the name to be printed on the product is correct. If an error is found, then within 2 days an e-mail informing Podpisane must be sent to the shop address: email@example.com,
5) The payment terms are 7 working days. If payment is not received within this period then the order is cancelled.
6) An order is realised under the condition, that products and materials are available. If part of the order cannot be realised Podpisane will contact the BUYER who will decide what to do with the order (part realise, extend the time for realisation, or cancel the order).
7) When an order is completed and ready for despatch a VAT invoice is issued. Placing an order entitles the internet shop podpisane.pl to issue invoices without the BUYER'S signature.
8) The BUYER can make changes to an order, or cancel it only up to the point when the order confirmation is sent by the SELLER. Making changes to or cancelling an order can be done by contacting Customer Service by e-mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
9) The time required to despatch an order is calculated from when payment is received on the bank account of Podpisane, and takes up to a maximum of 21 working days.
10) The expected time for delivery by the Post office should be added to the time required to process an order.
Prices and payment
1)All prices are given in Polish zloty and include VAT. The price for each product article is binding when the customer orders. Podpisane.pl reserves the right to change prices, add new products to the site, implement promotions and make changes to ther site.
2) The customer can choose the following methods of payment:
a) By credit card through the service Dotpay.pl
b) By electronic bank transfer to the below account:
Podpisane Katarzyna Heppenstall
Ul. Słoneczna 34, 00-789 Warszawa
Nr konta: BZWBK 45 1090 1043 0000 0001 1229 7038
3) For each order the delivery cost is added
Costs, delivery conditions, receipt
1) Orders are processed within 21 working days counted from the date of receipt of payment to the date when the order is despatched to the customer. Multiple product orders are despatched only once complete. In special cases, if the waiting time for one product is much longer, the Buyer may request the delivery to be split.
2)Time to receive your order = order processing time + estimated delivery time
The delivery is done by Poczta Polska - priority mail
3) Podpisane makes every effort to ensure that deliveries are received without delay. We do not take responsibility for late delivery caused by Poczta Polska.
4) Product prices do not include the cost of postage. The cost is automatically added at end of the order process
5) Please pay special attention when you receive your order to make sure that the package is not damaged during delivery. If any damage has occurred which may have damaged the products please return to Podpisane.pl.
Returns, claims, exchanges
1) In accordance with the law of 2 March 2000 'consumer protection and responsibility for damage caused by dangerous products" the buyer may refuse products purchased from our shop without giving any reason within 10 days of receipt.
2) The buyer has no right to return products if the name text is incorrectly written or he changes his mind about the colour and Podpisane was not informed within 2 days of the buyer receiving the e-mail order confirmation. The buyer may not return products which have not been used in accordance with the instructions on the website Podpisane.pl.
3) Product may be returned without giving any reason if it has not been used and is not damaged in any way. Returned products should be sent in the original packaging, together with the original invoice or receipt, and details of the bank account to which the refund should be sent. Podpisane guarantees to refund the order value of the products returned. The funds will be sent by bank transfer within 5 working days. The postage cost of the product return is not refunded.
4) All products available in the shop come with a producer guarantee.
5) If the customer finds a manufacturing fault in the product delivered or the product has been damaged during delivery, please return to: Podpisane, Katarzyna Heppenstall, ul. Słoneczna 34, 00-789 Warszawa. Costs connected with return of faulty products are refunded. Please enclose the original invoice or receipt and a note giving the reason for the return. The value of the products returned will be refunded without delay. Returns are dealt with within 2 days of receipt. Damaged product is replaced, but if this is not possible, Podpisane will make a full refund or the customer may select up to the same value from other products in the shop.
6)Claims concerning damages, which occurred in transport, will be considered only if the buyer announces the damage when collecting the delivery and this is documented by the Post Office.
7) Claims concerning any difference in appearance between the product ordered and that received, which arise due a customer's monitor which is not functioning according to the manufacturers technical specification, are not a valid basis to return products.
8)Podpisane does not take responsibility for any spelling mistakes in names written by the Buyer during the ordering process. Podpisane reserves the right to refuse to print names which may not be printed for various reasons.
1) When placing an order the Buyer agrees that his personal data may be recorded and used to execute the order
2)Personal data recorded in the database of Podpisane is used only for the shop's purposes and is not available to other third parties. The data is stored with appropriate care and properly protected from access by third parties, in accordance with the law dated 29 August 1997 on protection of personal data ( Dz. U. 1997, number 133 positon 883). The Buyer has the right to view his data, to correct it, as well as to require the shop to stop using it. The data can be changed after logging on the shop in the tab „my account”.
3) The products in the internet shop Podpisane do not constitute a commercial offer in the context of article 543 of the Civil Code.
4) All mentioned products names are used only in connection with their identification on this website and may be registered trademarks.
1) The product sale agreement on this website is in accordance with the Polish Law and in the Polish language.
2) The Court for any dispute arising from this sale agreement is the Court of Warszawa Mokotów.
3) When placing an order the buyer accepts the above regulations.